World Community Development Conference 2018
Participation, Power and Progress:
Community development towards 2030 – Our Analysis, Our Actions
24 June – International Induction
25, 26, 27 June – Main Conference
Maynooth University, Kildare, Ireland
Full price: €400
Earlybird: €250 – this now closed except to those that submitted a proposal before 31st October 2017.
Registration fees are non-refundable.
Your conference fee includes:
- Conference materials
- Access to all conference plenary and parallel panels
- Access to conference cultural and arts programme
- Certificate of attendance for Continual Professional Development purposes
- Food and drinks:
- International Induction: Canapés and wine/refreshments
- Day 1: Lunch, tea/coffee, evening canapés and wine/refreshments
- Day 2: Lunch, tea/coffee, evening Gala dinner
- Day 3: Lunch, tea/coffee
This conference seeks to be inclusive of all community development practitioners and people involved in community development. If you want to participate but it is challenging for you, please contact us.
There are a limited number of bursaries available to participants from low-income and in some instances middle-income countries. For information on bursaries and visa requirements please follow the links below.
For general conference registration please complete the following